CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

WOW It has been a long time!

Well everyone, I really need to catch this up. It has been way too long. I think that the biggest change is that I graduated from CEU and am now living in Oregon about 2 weeks away from starting the Funeral Service Education program at Mt Hood Community College so that's pretty exciting. I am enjoying Oregon. I am working at Vitamin World and I really like it and I am making some good friends in my singles ward. About a month ago my parents came to visit and we had a lot of fun. And about a week after they were here Ben (my boyfriend) came to visit and we had lots of fun too! I am glad that they were all able to come. Whitney is coming to visit in October and I am way excited. Anyone who wants to come visit me come on over:) I don't have very much time today so I will write more later. Here are some pics from the last little while: Enjoy!:)


The outside of my apartment. I really like the area I live in and my apartment also.


One of the waterfalls that's about 20 minutes from where I live. So Pretty!


Ben and I at Multnomah Falls. Look how cute we are:) lol

Well that's all for now. Stay tuned for more!

1 comments:

megan-logan-ryder said...

Yeah!!! Shaylene!! Way to update. I am so glad you are doing so well and I'm happy to see that you and Ben are still together, that's so great. He's such a nice guy. I love you!! Good luck with school. :)